Building Management Solutions
Here at TBG we have a team of specialist and experienced operatives in both Trend and Honeywell systems. We offer a full building management solutions service from the Design, through to the Build and finally any Maintenance and upgrades.
What are BMS systems?
Why have a BMS system installed?
What if my BMS system goes wrong?
Our specialist team design from both client specification or bespoke recommendation.
- First the team meeting with the client in order to discuss their requirements
- Next a site visit is needed, this is to assess the building for planned words
- The final stage of designing is completed using AutoCAD. AutoCAD is a computer-aided drafting software program that we use to design blueprints for Electrical Drawings, Facia Drawings and Panel Layout Drawings. Our team of experts have over 40 years experience with an impressive portfolio.
Our specialist team build the systems to your bespoke requirement.
- The build is done within our purpose built workshop
- Software & Graphic Design is developed and tested along side the build
- Off Site Testing is then completed and is delivered to site
- Mechanical & Electrical Installation takes place
- Within our site commissioning all points are tested and final software setup is completed
- Operations & Maintenance Manual and Description of Operations is created for your records
- Final stage of the job is the Client Demo. Where we attend site and run through entire system, both support and backup and sign off.
Our specialist team can offer the following services:
- Plant Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Remedial Works
- Proactive Maintenance
- Breakdown Cover – Same day/Next day
- Remote Assistance & Trouble Shooting
- Trend Dialup Systems
What else can we do?
We can also provide the following solutions:
- ADSL setup
- 4G GSM Modems
- 4G GSM Connection Fail Over Solutions (GSM activates if ADSL stops working)
- 3rd Parts Interfacing:
- Control 4 (AV system)
- AMX (AV system)
- Crestron (AV system)
- Dakin (AC systems)
- Mitsubishi (AC systems)
- Electrical and Heat metering
For this private property we have installed a bespoke BMS System connecting the houses control 4 AV System and the Trend BMS, this then controls the Boilers, Underfloor Heating, Air Condition, Swimming Pool, Spa controls and Hot Water Systems.
This system works between 5 buildings; Main House, 3x Out Buildings and Stable Block. In order to achieve a fully working system over such a large property we installed remote outstations, which have been networked together.
The clients spec required TBG BMS team to work with the architect and alongside the builders, the reason for this was to install the wiring during the build of the house in order to create the desired look upon finished build.
Further to the install we now have a service contract with the client and provide remote assistance should any issues arise.